Friday, November 6, 2015

How to Order Oils

With the publication of my article about essential oils and PCOS, I'm receiving questions about how to order the essential oils I referenced. There are two options:
1) You can order directly from the Butterfly Express website: butterflyexpress.net
Or
2) You can order through me (same prices as the website) and support my little business 😊 9 years ago I decided to invest in a wholesaler account with Butterfly Express so that I could have access to their products for myself and my clients. I offer free shipping on orders over $50, whereas the Butterfly website offers free shipping on orders over $100. I do not have a sales website because I don't make enough money from selling the oils to justify the cost of a website. Maybe some day! 
To order through me, you will need a PayPal account. You can message me what you want to order, then I'll give you a total. You can then send the money via PayPal. Once I receive the money, I will place the order.
As always, you are welcome to message me with any questions about essential oils!